Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I Am Very Busy. 2016 Ban.do Planner First Impression / Review


Happy Wednesday, everyone! :) 

So today I'm doing a review on this planner I got from Altar'd State last weekend! 
I got this planner (it's sadly sold out on the ban.do site , but there's a gold and floral one!) on a Sunday while looking around Altar'd State and when I saw it I had to have, it was too cute not to! (I'm a bit of a planner addict!) It's a light pink planner with rose gold font and elastic band! It's a 17- month planner just like my Lilly Pulitzer Agenda! The size of the agenda is 5.5 in. x 8.5 in. so it's the perfect size for on the go, it fits perfectly in my purse and doesn't take up much space which is great! :D 

So when you open the planner you have a sticker sheet and I must say these are some cute pictures. (The "but first, coffee" mug is my favorite, of course!)

Then after the sticker page, there's a "secret code" page! This reminds me of middle school when we made up the most random codes! haha 

As all planners, this comes with a 2016-2017 yearly pages! I also like that the tabs are colorful and not all the same colors!)

It also has a page for special dates, birthdays, etc. I love the title, super cute! 

Again, loving the title because it's so true, holidays are the best days, of course! I like that it's in the beginning because in one of my planners, these were at the very back! 

With every month, there's a different quote and image on the pages! Every page is different and very unique! 

Before getting to the monthly view, you get a couple of pages for notes or anything you feel like jotting down and I love this because I don't have to flip all the way to the back to write in the notes section! 

Here's the monthly view and I like how the holidays are different colors! The boxes are a bit small, but that's not such a big issue to me because I write small to begin with and if I run out of room I can just write in the little notes section on the left side! :) 

Here's the weekly view! They aren't lined like Lilly's, but it's not something I'm picky about, more space and more decorating for me! :) 

 Here are the rest of the months for this year! :) 
September!

October!

November!

Lastly, December!

 As a first impressions/review post, I must say that I am in love with this planner! It's small, lightweight and great for every-day use! I might do a how I organize my everyday planner soon! :) 
Rate: 5/5 
The verdict for this planner is : Stephanie Alexandra Approved! 
Love this planner and I'm so glad I got it! :) 
(P.s. I've filled it out already and it's easy to read and space is great, pen ink doesn't bleed through, all in all a great planner! :D )

What planner are you using this year? Do you use a different planner for life/school/etc?

Happy Wednesday, y'all! Have a great day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment