Sunday, August 2, 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag + Extras [Summer Edition]

Hey guys, I hope your having a great Sunday!! Today I'm sharing with y'all what all I have in my makeup bag for the summer! Summer has been amazing and I'm liking all the places I've been able to go to and all the new friends I've made! School is getting closer (I go back the 17th!) and I'm not sure how I feel about it, but in the meantime I'm going to be enjoying the rest of my summer! :) 

So here's an overview of what the inside of my makeup bag looks like! It's pretty overwhelming, I know, but better to be prepared then be second guessing if you forgot something! (It always happened to me before!)
It's pretty packed, to say the least, but I have all the items (and a few more!) that I need for summer and being on vacation, in general! 

FACE 

So this isn't the best quality picture, but here I have all the face products I brought with me! Nothing too crazy because let's be honest, wearing a lot of makeup can be a bad thing when the heat is unbearable! I actually tend to wear my concealer more during the summer and a full face of foundation when going to special events! The heat is Mexico can be brutal!

From Left to Right: 
(I use this to set my concealer/foundation, I feel like it gives it a more natural look!)
(I use this only for special occasions, coverage is amazing!) 
(I use this when I don't want a full face of foundation on, the coverage is great, as well!)
(I used this when I know I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures!)
(typical foundation primer, but great for those who have oily, acne prone and sensitive skin, like me!)
(This palette is a bronzer/highlighter/blush all in one and is great for traveling!)

EYES

Here are all the eye products I brought with me! I have quite a bit of new items, however, mainly mascara! One can never have too much mascara, let's be real here!

Top to Bottom:
(My all time favorite eye primer, I have the older version, but definitely going to purchase the new one!)
(My go-to palette for everyday use, love this palette a lot!!)
(Love this eyeliner pencil, it's long lasting and even better it's cheap!)
(Great brow pencil and it great for traveling and for on-the-go, as well!)
(Glides on perfectly and doesn't run! I need to repurchase it again once I get home!) 

 Left to Right:
(Currently sold out in Nordstrom, but MAC is sure to have it)
- Then I have my Professional Eyelash Curler 

LIPS 

I basically brought all my lipsticks and lip products (well, almost all of them!haha)
A girl has to have her options, after all! :) 

Milani's lipsticks are amazing! I can't wait to buy more!
(It's a rosey brown color, my go-to color!)
(more of a very bright fuschia color!)
(another fushcia color, but in matte form!)
(definitely a shade I didn't think I'd ever purchase! But it's a purple matte lipstick and I love it!) 

Left Picture (Left to Right)
(The color is amazing and it long-lasting!)
(warm rose color and is another go-to lip tint for me!)
(Matte red and great for when you don't want to wear a lipstick!)
(Has a bit of shimmer, it's a honey mauve color and it's great for everyday!)

Right Picture ( Top to Bottom)
(Nude color that I love!!)
(Another pop of color lipstick, it's a fuschia purple kind of color and is matte!)
(A rosey color that is great of everyday use!)
-  Wet N Wild MegaSlicks Balm Stain Moisturizing Lip Color in Made You Pink
(A good natural pink color!)
(Another go-to color, it's a pinky mauve color, it's amazing!)

BRUSHES

Here are all the brushes and tools I use every day (well, majority of the days!)
Left Picture (Left to Right) :
- Dupe Beauty Blender I got from TJ Maxx
- Borghese 101 Angled Contour Brush

Right Picture ( Top to Bottom): 
- Double sided brush that came with the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Shadow brush that came with the Urban Decay Naked Palette

EXTRAS

Here are the things I brought with me that obviously didn't fit in my makeup bag haha :)

Left Picture (Left to Right) :
Simple Cleansing Micellar Water
(amazing for removing makeup!)
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

Right Picture ( Top to Bottom) :
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette
Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette

So that's all that is in my makeup bag and again with some extra goodies! Hope you enjoyed this post and I hope your Sunday is amazing! :)

What is your must have makeup item for Summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment